Social Connect - Twitter
To use authentication with Twitter you must first create an app.
Follow this step:
- Go to Twitter Developers Site https://dev.twitter.com
- In top menu click on "Sign In"
- After login in the top menu click to My Applications
- Click on "Create a new application" to create your new Application
- Fill all Required Fields and click on Create your twitter application
- Fill into Callback URI parameter the follow link: http://www.yoursite.domain/index.php?option=com_jsn%26tmplsocial=1%26view=twitter%26task=accesstoken UPDATED
- Once present with the Application Details page click Settings to the right of the Details tab and ensure Allow this application to be used to Sign in with Twitter has been checked then click back to Details tab.
- Copy and paste your Consumer Key and Cunsomer Secret provided by applications details page to configuration of Easy Profile Social Connect
- To find the configuration of Easy Profile go to Administrator->Components->Easy Profile->Options and click on Social Connect Tab.