Social Connect - Facebook
To use authentication with Facebook you must first create an app.
To use authentication with Google you must first create an app.
Follow these steps or see video Tutorial at https://youtu.be/8uvz-RQz-cA
- Go to Facebook Developers Site https://developers.facebook.com and access.
- In top menu click on "My Apps" and "Add New App"
Step 2 (Create App)
- Click "Create New App" to create your new Application
- In New App pop-up you will need to enter your Applications Name, your Contact email adress and select Category (one you prefer)
Step 3 (Choose Product)
- After your app is created you need to choose the Product, here you need to add Facebook Login product
- Go on Advanced Tab and set Client OAuth Login to Yes and click Save Changes
Step 4 (Configure App)
- On the Application page go to Dashboard
- Click on button "Choose a platform" and select "Website"
- Insert your site URL and click to Next button
- Return to your App page and go to Settings
- Fill Application Domains and save
- Copy and paste your App ID and Secret ID provided by applications settings page to configuration of Easy Profile Social Connect
- To find the configuration of Easy Profile go to Administrator->Components->Easy Profile->Options and click on Social Connect Tab.